Sonntag, Juli 20, 2014

Stephanie Dolce: "Warum der wahre Feminismus tot ist"

Die feminismuskritische Bewegung gewinnt weiter an Fahrt. Inzwischen veröffentichen in den USA Frauen Artikel mit Passagen wie dieser:

This movement was designed for equality between the sexes, but instead in 2014 Feminism equals hating and bashing men. Man-hating is now a part of that goal: "Men are bad and women must stick together so one day they might be President…. yada yada yada…”

And some women wonder WHY they are single and no man is biting the bait they are throwing out? Not to say it, never mind, I’ll say it, your negative attitudes toward men could be the number one reason why.

My self-worth is not tied to what society says I should wear, how I should speak, who I can date, and what I do for a living. I’m a strong, independent adult, capable of taking care of myself. As a woman in 2014, I am not oppressed, neither is any other woman today! I can be whoever I want. I can date whomever I wish. And I never dress for men, I dress for myself. I want to be treated as a lady, but I also don’t want to be treated with kid gloves either. Here’s what these feminists of today seem to not know or don’t want to admit:

Men have as MANY issues as WOMEN. Did you know that men made up about 40% of domestic violence victims; not attackers. Men assaulted by their partners are often ignored by police, see their attacker go free, because women are seen as the victim, not the perpetrator. Men are largely silent on the issue because of the perception that men are physically stronger and should be able to subdue a female attacker easily. Those men who do report physical violence are more likely to be ridiculed–both by law enforcement and by the public–than women are. 1 out of every 33 American men has been the victim of an attempted or completed rape in his lifetime.

Women are more brutal than men when it comes to emotional abuse. In most cases men are more affected by being emotionally abused than women are. For a man, being humliated in front of others, even in the privacy of their own home, is more devastating than being physically abused. Many men live up to the code, of "never hitting a woman." However, being emotionally abused by a woman, can have far more severe consequences. Men who are being abused emotionally always feel that they are "walk on eggshells" in order to "keep the peace," instead of talking about their feelings. Then tend to shutdown totally and remove themselves from forming bonds with other women. If you are a guy and this sounds like your relationship, you are very likely in an unhealthy, controlling, abusive relationship and need to get out now.

Equality. Everyone, male or female deserve to be treated with respect. Everyone deserves love and everyone deserves a chance to be who they wish to be. That was the initial goal of feminism back in the day until the man-bashing women took over the movement. Just like I have learned that not all men are the same, the same can be said about women. All women aren’t into this man-bashing thing. Some of us are good-hearted, sweet, kind and understanding. So to all those men who have given up on finding someone who wants to give you the world, don’t. She is out there, I swear.

Everyone deserves true, real love that is given from the heart. Don’t ever doubt that you deserve it.

Life can be hectic, confusing, painful, unpredictable and who knows what may be around the next corner. But eventually you learn that the human spirit prevails, hearts open and love surprises-–often when we least expect it. And we don’t need "feminism" in order to know that.

Labels:

kostenloser Counter